Brand Camp ’12 Boston: Startup Pitch Competition Sponsored by Dell
Calling all Boston startups. Brand Camp is hosting its first Brand Camp Boston startup pitch competition. Six startups will pitch for 5-minutes for 1-prize.
Date: Friday, November 16th 1:10pm – 2:10pm
Location: Foley Hoag, LLP.
- Kathleen D. Warner (COO of Startup America Partnership)
- Peter Shankman (VP/Small Business Evangelist for Vocus, Inc./Angel Investor)
- Bob Lentz (Chairman of Northeastern University IDEAS Ventures Accelerator)
- LaToya Collins-Jones (Small Business Sales Advisor at Dell)
- 5-minute pitch
- 1-minute feedback per judge per pitch
- [Note: 6-Startup Companies (Max) will be competing]
Pitch Competition Judging Criteria:
1. What is the problem?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. What is your solution? Why is it better than other solutions?
4. Who are your competitors?
5. How will you monetize it?
6. Why are you the entrepreneur/team to launch this startup?
Prize: Dell XPS 12 Tablet/PC (Pic:pic.twitter.com/XBHKM4QU)
If your interested contact Hajj Flemings via email: firstname.lastname@example.org