November 26th is known as Small Business Saturday.
The 2nd annual Small Business Saturday® is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses on one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year.
On November 26, we’re (American Express) is asking millions of people to Shop Small at their favorite local stores and help fuel the economy. When we all shop small, it will be huge.
Brand Camp University is excited to participate in Small Business Saturday by sharing links to the books of some of our Alumni/Faculty speakers. Brand Camp is more than a local conference it is a community of people and we thought it would be interesting to share business book resources today.
- Olivier Blanchard – Social Media ROI: Managing and Measuring Social Media Efforts in Your Organization
- Ken Brown – Life Through the Arches
- C.C. Chapman – Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- Melinda Emerson – Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months: A Month-by-Month Guide to a Business that Works
- PR Sarah Evans – The Social Media #Probook, 20 experts share industry insight
- Laura Fitton – Twitter For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Mitch Joel – Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone.
- Spike Jones – Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word of Mouth Movements
- Peter Shankman – Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World
Thanks for supporting the Brand Camp University – Faculty!